Free Activities Included! To enhance your vacation experience, Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. Please Click Here to see the free fun included with this Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals rental!
**This cabin does not allow pets* **This cabin does not allow pets* If an unauthorized pet is discovered in any cabin, a $200 fine will be charged. An additional cleaning fee up to $300 will be added if a pet is found in a home not designated as pet friendly.
Aska Acres is perfect for large groups as the bedrooms are so large that most of them can accommodate 2 queen beds with plenty of room to spare. If you are looking for a mountain retreat that gives you the ability to enjoy time together with friends by the campfire pit, in the large hot tub, foosball, horseshoes or pairing up in a game of pool on the cabin’s full size pool table, or laughing and sharing stories over a bottle of wine on the large wrap around porch while relaxing to the sounds of nature serenading you. Aska Acres is the place to be.
*Let us know if you plan on bringing your boat so we can give you some pointers in pulling in the driveway
** We drain/clean/refill the hot tub after each guests leave. Bromine is added based on the size of the spa and normal usage. Excessive usage may require additional chemicals. It is recommended that you shower prior to entering the hot tub for sanitary reasons.
*Please Note that there are security cameras covering the parking/driveway area where there is no expectation of privacy.
- Mountain View
- near the Aska Adventure Area
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fire Pit - Bring your own firewood or order a small load from us to be delivered (30-40 pieces for $35)48 hr notice required
- Wraparound porches
- Gas Log Fireplace (Seasonal use of gas logs is available October 1st- March 31st. Gas logs are disabled during the Summer months.)
- Master Suite with King Bed & 32in Flat Screen
- Living Room with 40in Flat Screen
- Game Room with 32in Flat Screen
- 2 Bedrooms Upstairs with 2 Queen beds in each
- Lower Level Bedroom with 2 Queen beds
- Gas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Minutes to Historic Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping & Dining
- Close to tubing, hiking, and mountain biking.
- 20 minute drive to whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River and Ocoee Whitewater Center!
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Check out- 10am
What should we bring?
We suggest you bring personal grooming items, groceries (including spices and condiments along with the items below:
Insect repellent (summer)
Duraflame logs for wood-burning fireplaces only or campfire pits
Medicines (aspirin, ibuprofen, first aid kit, etc.)
Beach towels (for summer excursions to Lake Blue Ridge or whitewater rafting)
If you’re enjoying a lengthy stay, you may want to bring:
Additional hand soap and shampoo
Condiments (like salt pepper etc)
Entertainment items (DVDs, CDs, books, board games, playing cards, puzzles)