Check Out Our Newest Additions To Our Rental Program
Turn to Mountain Escapes for North Georgia cabin rentals,
Blue Ridge cabin rentals and Ocoee river cabin rentals.
Cabins convenient to Harrah's Casino in Murphy NC
Book Now For Valentine's Weekend
*3rd Night Free*
*(on participating cabins)
- Lil' Beaver- 2 br/1ba- Waterfront-Wifi
- Buddy's Treehouse- Mountain View of 3 states!
Book Your Trip On The Blue Ridge Scenic Railway!
We are accepting new cabins to our program.
(Waterfront or Mountain View preferred)
Nights are a Little Cooler In The Mountains
Don't Forget Your Campfire Wood and Smores Gift Baskets!!!!
The Appalachian mountains are the oldest mountains to date in this country and if truth be told they have a story to tell. If you listen close enough you might hear the faint whisper of her mountains majesty revealing stories from long ago. Isn't it time for you to escape to the Blue Ridge Mountains? The mountains are waiting to embrace you, and they have stories to tell! All you need to do is make that first move- there are plenty of North Georgia Cabin for rent to make your mountain escape a reality.
Now that you've decided to experience a piece of heaven, you'll need that perfect cabin for your trip. We can accommodate your needs and offer North Georgia Cabin Rentals
as well as Ocoee River Cabin rentals. With cabin rentals stretching from Georgia to Tennessee, you can't go wrong. We offer a wide range of cabin rentals to make your mountain vacation one to remember for a lifetime.
Once you've checked into your Blue Ridge Cabin rental it's time to get back to nature. Whether you want to soak in a hot tub or venture out for some fun activities, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Did you know that the Ocoee River located in Tennessee is the most frequented river in the nation?! Slide down waterfalls, or go on a whitewater rafting trip. If all of our Ocoee River Cabin Rentals are booked, you can always check the availability of our North Georgia Cabin Rentals. Blue Ridge is only minutes from the Ocoee River, making your rafting experience possible during your stay here in the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains.
Things to do....
Some folks plan to sit back and relax on their mountain trip. If you've booked a Blue Ridge Cabin rental,
(check out our large inventory of pet friendly cabins), you'll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy Mother Nature in her entirety. Simply sitting on the porch will provide you with a spectacular show. Roast some marshmallows or sip on your favorite cappuccino while soaking your bones in a hot tub.
If you seek adventure, there's plenty do once you leave your cabin for the day. Check out our activities page for a list of fun things to do while you're here. We want your trip to the Blue ridge Mountains to be unforgettable, and there's only one way to do that- offering you the perfect cabin rental is a start! Whether you choose an Ocoee River Cabin Rental or a Blue Ridge Cabin rental-the important thing to remember is this: this is your dream! Make the most of your mountain escape by choosing the Mountain Escapes Cabin Rentals & Property Mgmt. Inc. The cabin you want is right at your finger tips- all you need to do is pick up the phone and make that reservation today.
Planning your mountain vacation doesn't need to be complicated. You've dreamed of leaving the hustle and bustle behind for quite some time. Don't you owe it to your family to choose the ultimate North Georgia Cabin Rental? We suggest that you book at least 3 months in advance to ensure you get the cabin you want. Remember: we have cabins in both Tennessee and Georgia for your convenience. Everything you want or need is close to both of these neighboring states. Choose you North Georgia Cabin Rental or your Ocoee River Cabin Rental today. The mountains are calling your name!
Mountain Escapes....a piece of heaven on earth!
Once you are in any of the North Georgia vacation cabin rentals, it's not necessary to just stay in the cabin, and stare at the 4 walls. While you are enjoying your Blue Ridge vacation cabin rental, there are loads of activities available to keep anyone entertained. Whether you are doing some fishing or shopping or even taste testing some very good local wine, the North Georgia Mountains has plenty for you.
• Trout fishing- If you like to fish, your North Georgia cabin management team has make every effort that you will enjoy your vacation cabin rent in the North Georgia mountains. The local rivers are well known for trout fishing and the lakes have bass as well as other types of fish. Look at booking any vacation cabin early to ensure you have lots of fun fishing.
• Hiking and Mountain Biking- For those ambitious backpackers and cyclist, the North Georgia area is a great decision for vacation cabin rentals. Renting a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains provides outdoor enjoyment, including numerous mountain biking and hiking trails. Imagine hiking up to a beautiful waterfall or maybe down dark caverns. The options are endless.
• Train rides- This Blue Ridge Scenic Train provides vacationers a 20-mile round trip on the Toccoa River. This trip follows the Toccoa river with a railway built over beautiful mountain scenery. Experience wonderful sights not seen by car in the North Georgia mountains.
• Wine tour- A North Georgia cabin rental provides easy accessibility to Georgia wine trips. A day trip to the best wineries around affords the perfect method of relaxation. The trips take you to wineries having breathtaking sights and delightful wines. So in the event you are a wine enthusiast, you will be in a rental cabin within the Blue Ridge Mountain region.
• Antique shopping- The very best antique outlets usually reside out in the United States. The North Georgia vacation cabin rentals hosts several different little shops which may have the hard-to-find goods you should only dream regarding finding within the city. Imagine your satisfaction you may feel if by taking daily trips from your North Georgia cabin rental and locate that antique bargain you've always wished.
• Drive-in movies- Remember back when you were younger, when movie theaters allowed you to enjoy the silver screen from your comfort in addition to the coziness of your own car? If you are looking for a quaint town, then Blue Ridge should suffice. Even though you are renting a cabin on the Mountain tops, it is possible to still love this particular blast through the past. Originally started in 1955, the Swan Drive in Theater operates year round. So it doesn't matter what time regarding year you be in the north Georgia vacation cabin rental, you can enjoy movies the way they were meant to be enjoyed in Blue Ridge.
• Rafting- For those most intense vacationers, to the north Georgia vacation cabin rentals offer you nearby white water rafting on the Ocoee river. You can choose to take a class for kayaking, or kayak all on your own. Bring yours or rent through the numerous kayak in addition to canoe rental companies. And if you aren’t up to the rigors of whitewater rafting, you can tone that down considerably through tubing the Toccoa river.
• There's room to experience the great outdoors like the Blue Ridge Mountains. If you are planning a vacation, choose any North Georgia cabin rental today!